Terms & Conditions
This agreement defines the terms and conditions between client and designer(C web solutions).
- 1. Payment schedule
The agreed upon fee will be paid in 2 phases.
- ● An advance payment of 50% of the total payment is due upon approval of the detailed wireframe sketch. The development of the site will not continue before payment is received. This payment will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- ● Upon project completion, the Developer will show the website to the Client and the Client is required to sign off indicating that all work has been done according to the Client’s specifications. The Client agrees to pay the Developer the balance payment at this moment before the live site is launched.
- 2. Fees and Additional charges
- ● Minor web site maintenance (Depend on the volume), will be offered as a complementary service by the developer.
- ● We will continue to do updates, additions and maintenance required by Client, billable at 50 USD an hour.
- ● Clients who anticipate frequent changes to their web site are encouraged for a monthly payment of 200 USD for an unlimited no of changes.
- 3. Client Responsibilities
Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for performing the following in a reasonable and timely manner:
- ● Provision of full Content in all the languages in a form suitable for reproduction or incorporation into the deliverables without further preparation, unless otherwise expressly provided in the proposal.
- ● Final proofreading and up to two feedback forms.
- 4. Due Dates
- ● The Developer agrees to deliver samples of design on dates as agreed upon in the Proposal.
- ● The Developer will work expeditiously to meet agreed upon due dates. The Client should be aware that failure to submit required information or materials may cause subsequent delays in the production.
- ● Developer is not responsible for delays due to Client not responding in a timely manner to email questions that slow the completion of the website.
- 5. Assignment of work
- ● The Developer reserves the right to assign other designers or subcontractors to the work to ensure quality and on-time completion.
- 6. Copyrights and Trademarks
- ● The Client unconditionally guarantees that any element of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Developer for inclusion in the Web Design Project are owned by the Client. Customer has the responsibility to deal with any trademark / copyright issue as web site will go online after final approval of the client.
- ● Or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend the Developer and its subcontractors from any liability (including attorney's fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- 7. Legal Notice
- ● The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Web Design Project is with the Client.
- ● In no event the Developer will be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the hosting service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this Web Design Project, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the Internet backbone, of any Internet servers, your or your site visitor's computer or Internet software.
- ● Client acknowledges and agrees that the Developer may include the site, the pages or any of the other prepared materials in the Developer’s portfolio.
- 9. Termination
- ● Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 30 days written notice to the other of such termination.
- ● In the event that work is postponed or terminated at the request of the Client, the Developer shall have the right to bill pro rata for work completed through the date of that request, while reserving all rights under this Agreement.
- In the event of termination, the Developer shall own all rights to the Work.